Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
Monday, 1 September 2014
So I went to Twitter to vent my frustration.
As of today, the 1st September no one has yet even replied to my email. That's not great support - in fact it sucks.
3. You should state that the phone is not covered under any insurance what so ever by the Courier (in my case UPS).
5. Consider adding an app, Nokia have added some great apps to the Windows Phone eco system, that can monitor Gs (using the accelerometer) and will display the results of the transit to the individual at the Nokia repair centre that inspects the phone. I am pretty sure my phone was mistreated, dropped or thrown to get the damaged it recieved.
And finally for anyone sending their phone in, take a picture of it with proof of the date to show your phones pyhsical appearance prior to having it picked up. Whilst I am sure this won't help you at all, at least it will provide proof to Nokia support that you aren't in fact a liar and trying to get damage repaired for free that you in fact did.
Something I am sure Nokia Support in Europe think of about me!!
Tuesday, 17 June 2014
- For the actual migration server I am using a Windows 7 x64 virtualised desktop with Office 2013 installed. The Desktop is domain joined and in Forest B.
- I have used PfDavAdmin/exfolders to give a mailbox in Forest A account OWNER permissions across the entire Public Folder tree in Forest A.
- A Modern Public Folder has been created with a single empty folder, I have given a mailbox in Forest B OWNER permissions on this folder.
- A forest trust exists between Forest A and Forest B
In Mail Attender under: Management | Rules | we will create a new standard rule.
Friday, 30 May 2014
A phone number has not been configured for you. Please contact your support team with this information.
I recieved some great information from a few Lync MVP friends. We can override this error when the user does not have Enterprise Voice just by assigning a LineURI. This means you will have to synchronise the LineURI with their AD telephone number to ensure the validity of the data. There are two great blog posts that provide scripts to do this.
1. Lync MCM Shawn KirkPatrick
2. Another great one on Next Hop
You may have to modify them to suit your needs, and it is a bit of an inconvience to have to do this, but at least there's another solution to get around the problem for now.
Lync provides dial in conferencing capabilities and allows the organisers of conferences to dial in to their meeting over the PSTN – supported with a pin code to authorise themselves as the presenter of the meetings.